HDFS >> mail # user >> Live nodes count not incremented with the addition of new nodes

Live nodes count not incremented with the addition of new nodes
Hi

I had a 2 node cluster earlier.I added 2 nodes on the fly in hadoop cluster.

Ran these commands
hadoop dfsadmin -refreshNodes
hadoop mradmin -refreshNodes

But still when i check through fsck or http://master:50070
i get only 2 live nodes,one master and one slave(out of 3 slaves,randomly
it picks anyone)

Can anybody tell me why its not updating the count of live nodes to 4.

Regards
Prabhjot