Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Re: ephemeral node not deleted after client session closed

+
kishore g 2011-11-11, 18:15
+
Jun Rao 2011-02-11, 18:01
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-02-11, 18:08
+
Jun Rao 2011-02-11, 18:43
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-02-11, 18:54
+
Jun Rao 2011-02-11, 19:58
+
Fournier, Camille F. [Tec... 2011-02-11, 21:32
Re: ephemeral node not deleted after client long gone
I saw the following entries on the session. It seems that the client that
created the ephemeral node has already been closed. Also, I was using ZK
3.2.1 server and ZK 3.3.0 client. Any issues like that related to ZK 3.2.1?
Thanks,

2011-02-11 04:39:07,350 - INFO
[NIOServerCxn.Factory:12913:NIOServerCnxn@615] - Creating new session
0x22cab09a7380273
2011-02-11 04:39:25,803 - INFO  [CommitProcessor:0:NIOServerCnxn@833] -
closing session:0x22cab09a7380273 NIOServerCnxn:
java.nio.channels.SocketChannel[connected local=/172.17.135.39:12913remote=/
172.16.78.170:45385]

Jun