MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to pull data in the Map/Reduce functions?

Re: How to pull data in the Map/Reduce functions?
Matt,

Neither of the books have much information about the new MR API. I was
reading the 'Hadoop - The Definitive Guide' and came across a single pager
on new API. I wanted to try the new MR, but could not find much information
neither in the book nor on the internet.

Thanks,
Praveen