HBase >> mail # user >> Pausing .archive file cleaner

Pausing .archive file cleaner
Hi,

I am writing a custom ExportSnapshot utility where I cannot guarantee
order in which files are exported to destination location. So archive
files (or any other hfiles or log files) could get copied before the
links are created in .hbase-snapshot directory.

So, as I understand, in such situations, there is a possibility that
.archive file could get deleted before I create corresponding link
file in .hbase-snapshot dir.

Can .archive file cleaner thread be paused for some time? Is there any
configuration to do that?
Thanks,
Siddharth