HBase, mail # user - HAcid: multi-row transactions in HBase

+
de Souza Medeiros Andre 2012-10-01, 23:12
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-10-02, 00:57
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-02, 01:02
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-02, 00:53
+
de Souza Medeiros Andre 2012-10-02, 14:48
+
techbuddy 2012-10-01, 23:43
Re: HAcid: multi-row transactions in HBase
Michael Segel 2012-10-01, 23:16
Interesting.
So how do you manage the transaction?  On the client or on the cluster?

On Oct 1, 2012, at 6:12 PM, de Souza Medeiros Andre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello all at this mailing list,
>
> I'm glad to finally announce an HBase addon that I have been working on.
>
> HAcid is a client library that enables HBase applications to execute ACID transactions with Snapshot Isolation. It's purpose is similar to Google Percolator for Bigtable. The library is open-source under Apache 2 license.
>
> http://staltz.blogspot.fi/2012/10/hacid-multi-row-transactions-in-hbase.html
>
> It might still be rough around the edges, so please let me know about bugs and issues (e.g., in the bitbucket repo). And let me know if HAcid was somehow useful to you.
>
> Thanks,
> Andre Medeiros
> http://about.me/andrestaltz
+
de Souza Medeiros Andre 2012-10-01, 23:19