Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> ZK-1246 blocker for 3.4 release?

ZK-1246 blocker for 3.4 release?
Hi,

please don't shot the messenger.
I found what I consider to be a critical regression in the multi transaction
issue (ZK-965).
Marshalling errors may not be handled correctly since then.
Please see ZOOKEEPER-1246 for details.

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro