MapReduce, mail # user - Re: In Window (Cygwin) DataNode and TaskTracker is not starting

+
Anit Alexander 2012-10-11, 09:50
+
Visioner Sadak 2012-10-11, 09:54
+
Sujit Dhamale 2012-10-09, 05:30
+
Sujit Dhamale 2012-10-10, 10:45
+
Visioner Sadak 2012-10-10, 11:00
+
Sujit Dhamale 2012-10-10, 17:25
+
Visioner Sadak 2012-10-11, 06:46
Re: In Window (Cygwin) DataNode and TaskTracker is not starting
Anit Alexander 2012-10-11, 07:59
Hi ,
did anyone get a solution to this issue . i'm facing the same at my end too
Im currently using hadoop 1.0.3 and trying to run it on windows 7 using cygwin

I was sucessful in getting the jobtracker,namenode,tasktracker running
(after verification in the browser)
But the jps doesnt show the tasktracker running
Currently the datanode is not starting and no significant Error msg in the logs

Let me know if anyone has found any solution to this situtation

Thanks
Anit