HBase >> mail # user >> ways to make orders when it puts

ways to make orders when it puts
hi, hbase users.

I am wondering how we can make orders when we put under multiple threads.
I mean that

threads are working like this

thread1 puts A1 (rowkey)
thread2 puts A2
thread3 puts A3

by unexpected working time order,
thread1 puts earlier than thread2.
thread3 puts earlier than thread1.

yes, I know that hbase will store it in-order like A1 -> A2 -> A3

but, how could I store my datas by write-times like A3 -> A1 -> A2

If I could insert timestamp value before A#, the situations I described could be also happened.

any ideas??
(you can change row key structure if you can satisfy conditions I want to archive.)

thanks for your concerns.
+
Michael Segel 2012-10-04, 15:19
+