MapReduce >> mail # user >> Intel Hadoop Distribution.

+
Chengi Liu 2013-03-01, 21:47
Re: Intel Hadoop Distribution.
Regards, Chengi
Intel is working in a battery-tested Hadoop distribution, with a marked
focused on Security Enhancements. You can see it here:
https://github.com/intel-hadoop/project-rhino/

Best wishes

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda,
Product Manager && Data Scientist at UCI