HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase clustering

+
Venkateswara Rao Dokku 2012-10-05, 10:00
Re: Hbase clustering
Hi,

Please check the instructions in the HBase guide:

http://hbase.apache.org/book/standalone_dist.html

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 3:30 PM, Venkateswara Rao Dokku
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi,
>      I want to install H-base cluster on 2/3 nodes. I learnt that in order
> to do this work I need to have zookeeper,Hadoop& habse. Can you please help
> me out with the links that will describe the process( How to install
> zoo-keeper,hbase & hadoop separately & How to make them work together).
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards,
> Venkateswara Rao Dokku,
> Software Engineer,One Convergence Devices Pvt Ltd.,
> Jubille Hills,Hyderabad.

+
kranthi 2012-10-08, 10:09