Accumulo, mail # dev - Releasing 1.5

+
John Vines 2013-04-25, 17:48
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-25, 17:56
+
John Vines 2013-04-25, 18:03
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-25, 18:09
+
Christopher 2013-04-25, 18:32
+
John Vines 2013-04-25, 18:54
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-25, 19:32
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-25, 19:37
Re: Releasing 1.5
John Vines 2013-04-25, 19:46
Except we need to consider accessibility and the amount of pain we may be
inflicting upon ourselves.

CDH is used by a lot of people, so by keeping barriers in place to slow
down trials by users is going to hurt us. And we're also going to be hurt
by those users, and the ones running hadoop 2, because they're going to
grab our package and start asking us why it's not working (if we're lucky,
they may just give up on us entirely).

+
Keith Turner 2013-04-25, 19:57
+