From: Saurabh Nanda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 2:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: JDBC: Infinite while(rs.next()) loop

Sorry for the stupid question, but I can't find any link to actually download the build (zip/tarball). Where do I download the build from?

Saurabh.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 3:18 PM, Saurabh Nanda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
Yeay! The links are working now. Just confirming -- the build process runs standard unit tests as part of the process, right? In case of test failures it doesn't publish the build?

Saurabh.