Hive >> mail # user >> Hive 0.10.0 metastore thrift server installation error

Re: Hive 0.10.0 metastore thrift server installation error
We did upgrade the 0.9.0 metastore DB. In fact, we also tried to start with
an empty DB. But still had this issue.

By looking at the errors, seems the exception was thrown by reading some
configuration settings:

 boolean useFramedTransport conf.getBoolVar(ConfVars.METASTORE_USE_THRIFT_FRAMED_TRANSPORT);
//HiveMetaStore.java:4178

Complaining java.lang.NoSuchFieldError:
METASTORE_USE_THRIFT_FRAMED_TRANSPORT

Any clue what is going on here?