MapReduce >> mail # user >> Accumulo and Mapreduce

Accumulo and Mapreduce
Hello,

 I have a MR job design with a flow like this: Mapper1 -> Mapper2 ->
Mapper3 -> Reducer1. Mapper1's input is an accumulo table. M1's output goes
to M2.. and so on. Finally the Reducer writes output to Accumulo.

Questions:

1) Has any one tried something like this before? Are there any workflow
control apis (in or outside of Hadoop) that can help me set up the job like
this. Or am I limited to use Quartz for this?
2) If both M2 and M3 needed to write some data to two same tables in
Accumulo, is it possible to do so? Are there any good accumulo mapreduce
jobs you can point me to? blogs/pages that I can use for reference
(starting point/best practices).

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

Aji
+
Russell Jurney 2013-03-04, 15:00
+