HBase, mail # dev - precommit exception when opening HFiles.

+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-16, 23:02
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-16, 23:07
+
Stack 2013-01-16, 23:17
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-16, 23:28
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-16, 23:36
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-16, 23:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-16, 23:20
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-16, 23:25
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-16, 23:23
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-16, 23:16
+
Stack 2013-01-16, 23:26
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-16, 23:28
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-16, 23:47
Re: precommit exception when opening HFiles.
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-17, 00:20
Looks like a failure specific to ubuntu2?

Going back a few builds on https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-TRUNK/,
TestLocalHBaseCluster passes until it gets to 3755 on ubuntu2 and fails.
Then the next build is aborted. Then the next build back is on ubuntu1 and
is good. More builds on ubuntu1,3,4 pass further back until back on ubuntu2
for build 3750. Then it passes again in 3749 because the build is on
ubuntu1. More builds on ubuntu1,3,4 pass until build 3745, when it is again
back on ubuntu2.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy