Zookeeper >> mail # user >> failed zookeeper won't be stopped by CM

+
Frank Luo 2013-06-21, 05:47
Re: failed zookeeper won't be stopped by CM
Hi Frank -

This sounds like a Cloudera Manager question, so you're best off asking it
in the CM user group:

https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/forum/#!forum/scm-users

Thanks,
Henry