Zookeeper, mail # user - failed zookeeper won't be stopped by CM

Re: failed zookeeper won't be stopped by CM
Henry Robinson 2013-06-21, 17:04
Hi Frank -

This sounds like a Cloudera Manager question, so you're best off asking it
in the CM user group:

https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/forum/#!forum/scm-users

Thanks,
Henry