Hive, mail # user - DROP TABLE does not respect the IF EXISTS clause

Re: DROP TABLE does not respect the IF EXISTS clause
Mark Grover 2013-01-31, 19:42
Marc,
It seemed to work on my installation of Hive 0.9. Is this a table or a view
you are trying to drop?
Mind sharing the create table definition?

Mark