Kafka >> mail # user >> version of zookeeper

Re: version of zookeeper
Thanks for pulling up that list Jason ! I think that makes sense and
we can experiment with ZK 3.3.5. Not sure how widely 3.3.6 is tested
though.

Regarding the 3.4.x stability, the fact that serious issues are still
being reported makes me uncomfortable -

Neha