HBase >> mail # user >> HEADS-UP: Upcoming bay area meetups and hbasecon

HEADS-UP: Upcoming bay area meetups and hbasecon
We have some meetups happening over the next few months.  Sign up if you
are interested in attending (or if you would like to present, write me
off-list).

First up, there is hbasecon2013 (http://hbasecon.com) on June 13th in SF.
 It is shaping up to be a great community day out with a bursting agenda of
whole-grained, high-fibre hbase and ecosystem talks.  Check out the
schedule here:  http://www.hbasecon.com/schedule/

The Hadoop Summit is happening down south at the San Jose Convention Center
later in June and there is a 'Birds of a Feather' HBase meetup scheduled
for June 25th, the day before the Hadoop Summit opens.  Signup here:
http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/events/119154442/

In July, we'll be back to our roughly monthly schedule with a meetup hosted
by the kindly folks over at Twitter.  Sign up here:
http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/events/119929152/

Go easy,
St.Ack
+