HBase, mail # user - HEADS-UP: Upcoming bay area meetups and hbasecon

HEADS-UP: Upcoming bay area meetups and hbasecon
Stack 2013-05-17, 22:10
We have some meetups happening over the next few months.  Sign up if you
are interested in attending (or if you would like to present, write me
off-list).

First up, there is hbasecon2013 (http://hbasecon.com) on June 13th in SF.
 It is shaping up to be a great community day out with a bursting agenda of
whole-grained, high-fibre hbase and ecosystem talks.  Check out the
schedule here:  http://www.hbasecon.com/schedule/

The Hadoop Summit is happening down south at the San Jose Convention Center
later in June and there is a 'Birds of a Feather' HBase meetup scheduled
for June 25th, the day before the Hadoop Summit opens.  Signup here:
http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/events/119154442/

In July, we'll be back to our roughly monthly schedule with a meetup hosted
by the kindly folks over at Twitter.  Sign up here:
http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/events/119929152/

Go easy,
St.Ack
+