HBase, mail # dev - Re: modularizing trunk - trunk is open

Re: modularizing trunk - trunk is open
Ian Varley 2012-05-26, 14:05
Hear hear. You guys wrestled the maven beast to the ground, and paved the way for a sustainable modularization strategy that'll get us to 1.0 and beyond. Great work indeed.

Ian