HDFS >> mail # dev >> collision in the naming of '.snapshot' directory between hdfs snapshot and hbase snapshot

Re: collision in the naming of '.snapshot' directory between hdfs snapshot and hbase snapshot
I think ".hbase-sanpshot" is good, but we should also disallow user to
create ".hbase-sanpshot" under hbase.root sub directories.