Hive >> mail # user >> Metastore changes from 7 to 8?

Metastore changes from 7 to 8?
I'm trying to find documentation as to what changes in the metastore
structure are necessary going from 0.7 to the 0.8RCs, and am failing.
Does that mean there is none, or I'm just not very good at finding it?

Thanks,
Jakob