From: Jonathan Coveney [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 6:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: reading input parameters in a pig script

Can you give an example of what you'd like this to look like?
2013/2/19 Siddhi Borkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi ,
>
> I need to pass parameters dynamically to a pig script. Is there any way to
> read the parameters passed and their corresponding values without giving
> the parameter names in the pig script?
>
> Thanks,
> Siddhi
>
> DISCLAIMER
> =========> This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is
> mails.

DISCLAIMER
=========This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.