Drill >> mail # dev >> Implementing the Query resource

Re: Implementing the Query resource
Let's get an alpha out before we break out the client.

In the meantime, I downloaded your stuff and it seemed to work fine
when it depends on java-exec.

I'd suggest you use the dependency like this to avoid any weird conflicts:

        <dependency>
          <groupId>org.apache.drill.exec</groupId>
          <artifactId>java-exec</artifactId>
          <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
          <exclusions>
            <exclusion>