MapReduce >> mail # user >> is it possible to disable security in MapReduce to avoid having PriviledgedActionException?

Re: is it possible to disable security in MapReduce to avoid having PriviledgedActionException?
This is my error (stacktrace below). It cannot
find org.apache.hadoop.security.KerberosName class. But the strange is that
I  have hadoop-core-1.0.4-SNAPSHOT.jar in the classpath, and the path to
the jar is correct. I've no idea what the problem is. Any help?

java.io.IOException: failure to login
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.getLoginUser(UserGroupInformation.java:490)
 at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.manager.DeferredScheduler$1.run(DeferredScheduler.java:80)
Caused by: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.apache.hadoop.security.KerberosName
 at org.apache.hadoop.security.User.<init>(User.java:44)
at org.apache.hadoop.security.User.<init>(User.java:39)
 at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation$HadoopLoginModule.commit(UserGroupInformation.java:130)
 at
at
at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.java:769)
 at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(LoginContext.java:186)
at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$5.run(LoginContext.java:706)
at
javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokeCreatorPriv(LoginContext.java:703)
 at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(LoginContext.java:576)
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.getLoginUser(UserGroupInformation.java:471)

--
Best regards,