Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Release 1.4.2

+
Keith Turner 2012-10-09, 22:56
+
Ed Kohlwey 2012-10-11, 12:18
+
Eric Newton 2012-10-11, 13:13
+
John Vines 2012-10-09, 23:08
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-10-09, 23:13
+
Eric Newton 2012-10-09, 23:48
+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-10-11, 22:34
+
Eric Newton 2012-10-12, 00:11
+
Keith Turner 2012-10-10, 01:12
+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-10-10, 12:25
+
Josh Elser 2012-10-10, 12:52
+
Keith Turner 2012-10-10, 16:26
Re: Release 1.4.2
I went ahead and created the 1.4.3 tag in JIRA, so as we decide what fixes
to roll in/what to delay we can mark as such.

Additionally, there are a few tickets with patches available. I vaguely
recall a tool for reviewing patches, what's it called and/or how do I get
to it?

John

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 8:25 AM, Billie Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > It would be cool if we could figure out how to include the accumulo-pig
> > code in this release -- or if we decide it shouldn't be included in core
> > releases, to release it separately.
>
> It would definitely be nice to make that available to users.  I am not
> too familiar with the code.  What is the status of it?  Is it release
> ready (feature complete, enough test, documentation)?
>

> > Billie
> >

> > On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> I think we should consider releasing 1.4.2 to make fixes for
> >> ACCUMULO-779, ACCUMULO-766, and ACCUMULO-409 available.  Thoughts?
> >>
> >> Are there other fixes people would like to see in 1.4.2?  I think
> >> ACCUMULO-798 would be good to get in.
> >>
> >> I have been looking through the open tickets marked as fix for 1.4.2
> >> trying to organize them.  I could use some help, some tickets I am not
> >> sure what the status is.   Its frustrating that we can no longer see
> >> svn commits in jira.  If you have a moment take a look at the open
> >> 1.4.2 tickets.   If you know that a ticket is complete or should be
> >> moved to 1.5, update it please.
> >>
> >> Keith

+
Keith Turner 2012-10-10, 20:42