Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Non Short Circuit Logic

+
David Medinets 2012-09-12, 16:29
+
John Vines 2012-09-12, 17:22
+
Jim Klucar 2012-09-12, 18:04
+
David Medinets 2012-09-12, 20:54
Re: Non Short Circuit Logic
SystemPermission is an enum, and calling values spits back a Collection of
those enums. If we have a null in our enum, we have a MUCH larger issue at
hand.

John