Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Should we define the Common committers as HDFS + MapReduce committers?

Re: [VOTE] Should we define the Common committers as HDFS + MapReduce committers?
+1

Do I understand correctly, with this proposal there will be no
common only committers? That is, there will be no committers to
common who are not either HDFS or MR committers.

--Konstantin