Hive >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair

+
Carl Steinbach 2013-08-20, 10:31
+
Clark Yang 2013-08-20, 11:18
+
Navis류승우 2013-08-20, 12:43
+
Hamza Asad 2013-08-20, 12:54
+
Eugene Koifman 2013-08-20, 16:32
+
Shreepadma Venugopalan 2013-08-20, 16:56
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair
Congratulation!
On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Shreepadma Venugopalan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congrats Tejas!
>

> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Eugene Koifman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > Congrats Thejas!
> >

> > On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 3:31 AM, Carl Steinbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Thejas Nair a committer on the
> >> Apache
> >> Hive project.
> >>
> >> Please join me in congratulating Thejas!
> >>

> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> > to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
> confidential,
> that
> immediately

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE