MapReduce >> mail # user >> Which class or method is called first when i run a command in hadoop

Which class or method is called first when i run a command in hadoop
Hi All,

Thanks for your answers till now. I was trying to debug Hadoop commands. I just wanted to know that when I run any command say dfs or jar, then which method is called first. If I set a breakpoint then it executes till there but I do not come to know what all methods have been already executed.

Thanks & Regards,
Nikhil