Chukwa, mail # dev - Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2012 ([ppmc])

+
Bernd Fondermann 2012-03-28, 08:31
+
Eric Yang 2012-03-30, 07:10
+
Bernd Fondermann 2012-03-30, 09:35
+
Eric Yang 2012-03-30, 14:42
+
Bernd Fondermann 2012-04-02, 13:35
Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2012 ([ppmc])
Eric Yang 2012-04-02, 21:50
Updated diversity concerns.  Please verify if the report is accurate.
In my opinion, PMC members are all in different organization.
Diversity should not be a problem, or does it?

regards,
Eric

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 6:35 AM, Bernd Fondermann
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ping.
>
>> Additionally, I would like the report to reflect the discussion about
>> continuing incubation that Alan brought up recently.
>
> As soon as this gets added, I'll sign it off.
>
> Thanks,
>
>  Bernd
+
Alan D. Cabrera 2012-04-04, 12:20