Chukwa, mail # dev - Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2012 ([ppmc])

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2012 ([ppmc])
Eric Yang 2012-04-02, 21:50
Updated diversity concerns.  Please verify if the report is accurate.
In my opinion, PMC members are all in different organization.
Diversity should not be a problem, or does it?

regards,
Eric