Hadoop >> mail # general >> Re: Hadoop-common-trunk-Commit is failing since 01/19/2011

Re: Hadoop-common-trunk-Commit is failing since 01/19/2011
Sending this to general to attract urgent attention.
Both HDFS and MapReduce are not compiling since
HADOOP-6904 and its hdfs and MP counterparts were committed.
The problem is not with this patch as described below, but I think those
commits should be reversed if Common integration build cannot be
restored promptly.

Thanks,
--Konstantin