Zookeeper >> mail # user >> cluster member was switched to standalone, detectable?

Re: cluster member was switched to standalone, detectable?
The 'srvr' command lists what mode the instance thinks it's in.
Unfortunately, you have to manually parse it. If there's a quorum issue it
outputs something like "This ZooKeeper is not serving requests".

-JZ