Accumulo >> mail # dev >> dependencies within 1.5

Re: dependencies within 1.5
What do you mean there isn't a way to know this? Doesn't the server
POM express the dependency on start, explicitly?

How are you executing MiniAccumuloCluster when you get this error? I'm
guessing you have a project with a dependency on "accumulo-server"?

Can you elaborate more on this circular dependency risk you mention?
I'm not sure how "accumulo-server" depending on "accumulo-start" is a
circular dependency. Are you suggesting "accumulo-start" also has a
dependency on "accumulo-server"? Because... it shouldn't...

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii