HBase >> mail # user >> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Direct buffer memory

+
Dhanasekaran Anbalagan 2013-03-25, 11:52
Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Direct buffer memory
What version of HBase are you using ?

Did you enable short circuit read in hadoop ?

Thanks

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 4:52 AM, Dhanasekaran Anbalagan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I have problem with Hbase server it's says java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:
> Direct buffer memory
> I new to Hbase How to solve this issue.
>
> This is my stake trace
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/5646088/