HBase >> mail # user >> hbase-0.90.4 unable to execute java application to retrieve hbase table

Re: hbase-0.90.4 unable to execute java application to retrieve hbase table
Have you added the required jar in you ur project??

--
Shashwat Shriparv
09900059620

<iframe src="
http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=shriparv-20&o=1&p=48&l=ur1&category=kindlerotating&f=ifr"
width="728" height="90" scrolling="no" border="0" marginwidth="0"
style="border:none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>