Pig, mail # user - why pig did not compile contrib directory during "ant jar"? How to compile contrib directory?

Re: why pig did not compile contrib directory during "ant jar"? How to compile contrib directory?
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-05-23, 03:17
You can navigate to piggybank directory and run the ant target (ant jar)
from there. You should find "build.xml" for piggybank in there.

$PIG_HOME/contrib/piggybank/java   (where PIG_HOME is the parent directory
for pig)

That will create piggybank.jar.

Thanks,
Prashant