Pig >> mail # user >> why pig did not compile contrib directory during "ant jar"? How to compile contrib directory?

Re: why pig did not compile contrib directory during "ant jar"? How to compile contrib directory?
You can navigate to piggybank directory and run the ant target (ant jar)
from there. You should find "build.xml" for piggybank in there.

$PIG_HOME/contrib/piggybank/java   (where PIG_HOME is the parent directory
for pig)

That will create piggybank.jar.

Thanks,
Prashant