Accumulo >> mail # user >> Retrieving 0 rows from Accumulo using Pig

Re: Retrieving 0 rows from Accumulo using Pig
A little more info in case it helps, I'm connecting using the same
user (root) as the data was inserted with.  I can't imagine this, but
there aren't potentially any issues because there aren't any auths on
anything? I can scan the data just fine, so I'm rather befuddled by
it.

--
Chris