Drill >> mail # dev >> FYI, GitHub out of sync, use Apache's Git for latest version until GitHub sync issue is fixed

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-07-23, 16:38
Re: FYI, GitHub out of sync, use Apache's Git for latest version until GitHub sync issue is fixed
I'm not sure if I'm just bad at git, but I tried adding the new remote and
pulling master. It is giving me the commit at the head of github as the
most recent. I checked the web GUI available at
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-drill.git;a=summary

The commit is there, but it doesn't seem to be serving it as the head of
the branch. Should I ask someone at apache about this?

-Jason
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Jacques Nadeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For those that usually point to GitHub: you should know that it is
> currently out of sync with Apache.  To pull directly from Apache, use
> the git://git.apache.org/incubator-drill.git location.

Ted Dunning 2013-07-25, 05:41