HBase >> mail # dev >> Hackathon and Next Meetup

Hackathon and Next Meetup
We should do a hackathon soon, say the start of December to squash 0.96
bugs?  Any preference for date?  How does December 4th sound to folks?
 Cloudera SF have offered to host.  I imagine a heads down, no talking, fix
it day where we try and get trunk into a branchable state.

Also, we should schedule the next meetup.  Our brothers over at WibiData
have kindly offered to host it in January, on the 23rd, 2013, which sounds
like a long ways off but isn't that far really (It seems, a good lead
time is good for bringing in the talks and upping the attendance).  If you
would like to present in January, write me off list.

Unless objection or another suggestion, I'll go ahead and post the two
dates above.

Thanks,
St.Ack