Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Is C++ code still part of 1.5 release?

The Makefile is nowhere at the moment :) But the point remains is that
someone in this thread has already confused an optional component as
necessary. I also wouldn't want to convey the idea that it doesn't run
"right" out of the box either.

I'm sure Christopher would be happy on a resolution. If we want the super
tar, that's fine, but it seems there's demand for a binary release.
Personally, I'm not averse to total distribution size, but I want whatever
someone downloads to be labeled properly and they get what they expected to
get.