Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Mock Accumulo Documentation

+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-08, 02:20
+
David Medinets 2013-05-08, 03:14
Re: Mock Accumulo Documentation
I'm in the process of writing up the documentation for the MAC and, while
we have MockAccumulo in the API, I think it would be useful if it was part
of the main docs... or maybe even have a development-specific doc that
includes both mock and MAC. It looks like someone took time to code up some
html for the mock, just wondering why it was never linked with the rest of
them.