HDFS >> mail # user >> Why total node just 1

+
Martinus Martinus 2012-01-02, 03:23
+
Prashant Sharma 2012-01-02, 03:33
+
Harsh J 2012-01-02, 03:34
Re: Why total node just 1
Hi Harsh J,

Thanks for your advice. I have it works right now, I deleted the data
folder inside the hadoop.tmp.dir and I run it again and it's now have total
4 nodes.

Thanks and Happy New Year 2012.

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 11:34 AM, Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Check your other 3 DN's logs. Could be that you may not have propagated
> configurations properly, or could be that you have a firewall you need to
> turn off/configure, to let the DataNodes communicate with the NameNode.
>
> On 02-Jan-2012, at 8:53 AM, Martinus Martinus wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have setup a hadoop clusters with 4 nodes and I have start-all.sh and
> checked in every node, there are tasktracker and datanode run, but when I
> run hadoop dfsadmin -report it's said like this :
>
> Configured Capacity: 30352158720 (28.27 GB)
> Present Capacity: 3756392448 (3.5 GB)
> DFS Remaining: 3756355584 (3.5 GB)
> DFS Used: 36864 (36 KB)
> DFS Used%: 0%
> Under replicated blocks: 1
> Blocks with corrupt replicas: 0
> Missing blocks: 0

> Datanodes available: 1 (1 total, 0 dead)
>
> Name: 192.168.1.1:50010
> Decommission Status : Normal
> Configured Capacity: 30352158720 (28.27 GB)
> DFS Used: 36864 (36 KB)
> Non DFS Used: 26595766272 (24.77 GB)
> DFS Remaining: 3756355584(3.5 GB)
> DFS Used%: 0%
> DFS Remaining%: 12.38%
> Last contact: Mon Jan 02 11:19:44 CST 2012
>
> Why is there only total 1 node available? How to fix this problem?
>
> Thanks.

+
Martinus Martinus 2012-01-02, 06:16
+