MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Reading json format input

Re: Reading json format input
You have the entire string.
If you tokenize on commas ...

Starting with :
>> {"author":"foo", "text": "hello"}
>> {"author":"foo123", "text": "hello world"}
>> {"author":"foo234", "text": "hello this world"}

You end up with
{"author":"foo",    and "text":"hello"}

So you can ignore the first token, then again split the token on the colon (':')

This gives you "text" and "hello"}

You can again ignore the first token and you now have "hello"}

And now you can parse out the stuff within the quotes.

HTH