Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop from/to Oracle

Re: Sqoop from/to Oracle
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-10-29, 23:06
Nick,

I haven't tested this, but Sqoop should accept full timestamps when
exporting into DATE columns. If the data you're exporting has a full
timestamp (as it should after import), then the export job should just work.

-Abe