HBase >> mail # dev >> I'm starting in on 0.95.1...

+
Stack 2013-04-22, 19:30
Re: I'm starting in on 0.95.1...
I'd like to get the build against hadoop2 to the point where no tests
always hang or always fail.  I believe we've taken care of always fail, and
have a few hangs left.

There are flakies but I'll get those on the next sweep.

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera