Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release

+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-17, 14:51
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-01-22, 22:02
+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-23, 14:47
+
Robert Evans 2013-01-18, 18:35
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-01-21, 22:41
+
Daryn Sharp 2013-01-22, 18:18
+
Daryn Sharp 2013-01-22, 19:52
+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-23, 14:48
+
Jason Lowe 2013-01-23, 14:53
+
Jason Lowe 2013-01-23, 16:52
Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release
Thanks Jason and Suresh.  I'll respin an new rc today.

Tom

On 1/23/13 10:52 AM, "Jason Lowe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>We will want to pull in the fix for YARN-354 as well, since it's the
>same type of issue with the WebAppProxyServer.
>
>Jason
>
>On 01/23/2013 08:53 AM, Jason Lowe wrote:
>> I filed HDFS-4426 when I ran across the issue checking out the release
>> candidate.  It's currently in Patch Available, and it looks close to
>> being committed.
>>
>> Jason
>>
>> On 01/23/2013 08:48 AM, Thomas Graves wrote:
>>> Thanks Daryn, is there a fix for that otherwise perhaps I'll just
>>>revert
>>> that change.
>>>
>>> Tom

+