Hadoop >> mail # user >> Seattle / PNW Hadoop/Lucene/HBase Meetup, Wed Sep 30th

+
Bradford Stephens 2009-09-14, 18:35
+
Bradford Stephens 2009-09-24, 23:26
+
Bradford Stephens 2009-09-28, 23:33
Re: Seattle / PNW Hadoop/Lucene/HBase Meetup, Wed Sep 30th
As Bradford is out of town this evening, I will take up the mantel of
Person-on-Point. Contact me with questions re: tonight's gathering.

See you tonight!

-Nick
614.657.0267

+